Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sheehan protest lowlight of the week

From Media Matters for America comes this tidbit found on the Rush Limbaugh program on 8/15:
LIMBAUGH: I mean, Cindy Sheehan is just Bill Burkett. Her story is nothing more than forged documents. There's nothing about it that's real, including the mainstream media's glomming onto it. It's not real. It's nothing more than an attempt. It's the latest effort made by the coordinated left.
Not real? Other than her son dying in Iraq, her husband filing divorce papers, her mother having a stroke and one of her neighbors telling Drudge that Sheehan's anti-Semitic? No, nothing's apparently real at all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, for Ms. Sheehan, she has turned into a useful idiot. It would be moronic to deny her grief, but if I died tomorrow in some war, and for the next 2 months after that my dad wore signs on his torso and back that said the world was being invaded yellow octopus creatures - you might have second thoughts about his mental capacity and if he was still grieving about me. All people grieve in different ways, but would you want your parent to act like this, should you die before your parent 0 something that you chose to do? I think that if my dad or mom pulled that crap I would be pissed - and might have to come down as a ghost to scare the shit out of them to get them to knock it off. If you want to hold a vigil for your dead son, fine, but you want to rail against Jews moving so that the Palestinians can have more land - please. Come one - where does that even come from? If I dief getting trampled by cows, and my mom used that to vent against Ben and Jerry’s. Please…

August 31, 2005 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home